In addition to our assertiveness training courses we have also produced a series of appraisal skills podcasts which allow you to discover first hand how effective our training is. These podcasts are short snippets taken from actual training courses where our trainers discuss topics, tips, techniques and strategies with our course delegates and give you the listener, a real insight into the world of assertiveness.
Our assertiveness training seminars enable delegates to understand the processes which will make them more effective and increase their confidence and sense of achievement. Anyone who needs to master the principles and practices of an effective performance review; including senior/junior managers, supervisors, training/hr managers, directors, administrative and technical staff.
PODCAST 1 – Body Language and Communication
In this live podcast, Total Success’s Senior Trainer, Warren Wint talks about the two elements of assertive behaviour:
- What it looks like – body language
- How it comes across – vocally
- This podcast also explores the different behaviours between Aggressive, Passive and Assertive people and the quickest and easiest mechanisms to becoming assertive.
PODCAST 2 – Assertive Strategies
In this live podcast, Total Success’s Senior Trainer, Warren Wint shows delegates how to:
- State objectives in the positive
- how to express yourself
- deliver information in a clear, simple and effective way
- maintain strength of delivery
- construct language in a positive way
PODCAST 3 – Motivation Strategies
In this live podcast, Total Success’s Senior Trainer, Warren Wint discusses how important it is to create a mental list of things that allows them to put things into perspective and what to do with the list. The list includes qualities and achievements and recognising these things and using them as confidence boosters.
- Training course manuals – for sale
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter – Giving effective feedback
- Leadership Training Newsletter – Making the best of your job
- How to set goals and achieve them using tactics
- Assertiveness Skills training courses Assertiveness Skills Rules of Assertiveness
- Handling Very Difficult Customers – Training course and newsletter information
- Assertiveness Skills training courses: Assertion Self Analaysis
- Assertiveness Skills and Managing Conflict: Simple Assertiveness Techniques
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Time Management Training Courses, Training Newsletter – Managing Meetings
- Assertiveness Skills training courses: Assertion self-analysis test2
- Assertiveness Training Course: Simple Assertiveness Techniques
- Assertiveness Training Course: Assertiveness Links
- Assertiveness Training Course: Our top tips to becoming assertive