Why is Customer Service such an important factor in our increasingly technological world?
It is essential that all employees represent their organisation in a professional and friendly way. Clear and effective communication is essential to ensure that the business is not lost. If your staff are not trained properly on handling your important customers; how much business are they putting at risk?
Every customer using your organisation should receive a positive and seamless service that is professional, efficient and responsive. Customers who are handled well will notice the good service, bring more business and hopefully build a long term relationship with you. Customers who are not handled well may damage your reputation and take their business to the competition.
If you or your staff have to deal with customers both face to face or over the telephone then effective Customer Care training is essential in enabling you to develop a Customer Caring or ‘Customers First’ attitude to delivering service effectively and consistently. Total Success run a one-day Customer Service and Customer Care course for those wishing to learn tips and techniques on how to handle difficult customers on the telephone and and a one-day Course on dealing with difficult customers.
For those who’s customer service training requires tips and techniques in both telephone and face to face skills in handling difficult customers (such as rude, angry or aggressive customers) as part of their daily duties we also provide a Customer Service and Customer Care training course that deals with these types of customer. It also covers handling customer complaints; tips for retaining customers and how to diffuse customer conflict quickly and efficiently.
Customer Service and Customer Care Course Agenda
Introduction, aims and objectives
Customer Service Essentials
Creating the right impression with customers
Importance of the customer to the organisation – Strategies for Customer Retention
Time management for customer service
Improving Internal Customer Service
Professional telephone tips
Managing Customer Perceptions
Assertiveness skills for customer service professionals
Handling complaints and difficult customer behaviour
Positive under pressure
Writing complaint letters
Who will benefit from the course?
This course will ensure your staff always project the correct image to your potential customers and clients to make your company stand out from the crowd. It is designed for anyone who has both face to face and telephone contact with customers and is written with both the customer and the organisation in mind to maximise service and customer care.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements.
Questions we Answer:
- What is customer service?
- What is good customer service?
- What is bad customer service?
- How does customer service enhance customer loyalty?
- How does customer service work?
- How does customer satisfaction and customer expectation link?
- How does customer service affect marketing?
- How does customer service affect sales?
- How does customer service benefit the business?
- How does customer service affect a business?
- How does customer service contribute to the success of a business?
- When does customer satisfaction occur?
- When does customer service begin?
- When does customer service end?
- Why does customer service matter?
- Why does the customer experience matter?
- Why does customer satisfaction matter?
- Why does customer service exist?
- What does customer service mean to you?
- Why do customers complain?
- When customers don’t pay?
- How is customer satisfaction measured?
- How is customer service important?
- How is customer satisfaction achieved?
- How is customer service defined?
- How is customer service important to a company?
- What does good customer service mean to you?
- What is the best customer service you’ve received?
- Can you tell me about a time you received poor customer service?
- Is there a different between customer service and customer support?
- How to deal with an unreasonable customer?
- Can you bend the rules to assist customers?
- Customers that are difficult to understand and how to approach?
- When to say no to a customer?
- How to deal with negative feedback from a customer?
- How to convince a customer to change their mind?
- How to dig deeper with customers?
Online courses from £15.00
Total Success Training Ltd have teamed up with the UK’s leading online training providers to bring you the very best in online training!
Total Success Training was established in 1995 and have achieved considerable success by working closely with our clients. We understand the needs and aspirations of our clients and provide practical solutions to satisfy their long-term objectives. Virtual College, also founded in 1995, is one of the leading providers of e-learning in the UK and have provided online courses to individuals and companies across the world, breaking down the boundaries of traditional learning to deliver cost reducing, time efficient training. Together we endeavor to bring you the very best in online training!
Click HERE for more online courses