Managing Difficult Employees – 1 Day – Live virtual remote course
October 12 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295.00
This course is ideal for managers who need better techniques to ‘handle problem people’ or ‘deal with difficult staff’. Its focus is to teach managers more effective ways of managing performance or attitude problems before they become serious and what to do if action is needed. It is packed with many practical tips and techniques and help managers manage all difficult situations confidently and competently:
- Employees on unpleasant tasks?
- Employees that regularly miss work deadlines or submit work that needs to be redone?
- Employees who refuse to do assigned work or who tend to “pass the buck”
- Employees that continuously ignore rules and regulations
- Employee who have been late beyond minimum standards or absent beyond reasonable norms
- Employees who cause personality conflicts with other workers or frequently have a negative attitude