- This event has passed.
Negotiation Skills – CPD accredited – Live Remote Virtual Training
29/12/20 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295
Our 1 day CPD accredited Negotiation Training courses are designed to deliver vital negotiation skills, tips and techniques to delegates who need new and different methods to improve and enhance their overall results when negotiating with colleagues, staff members or clients. Our Negotiation skills workshops and seminars are based in London and are acknowledged for efficiently improving negotiation skills. We will cover:
- Identifying objectives and all factors affecting negotiation
- Understanding the four phases of effective negotiations
- Understanding open and hidden agendas
- Approach, planning and preparation
- Effective openings
- Focusing on outcomes not positions
- Planning workable concessions and alternatives
- Listening, questioning and assertion skills
- Creating a ‘win-win’ situation
- Bargaining skills
- Dealing with objections and underhand tactics
Live Remote Virtual Course
This course will be run virtually via Zoom.com.
The course will start at 9.45 for registration and pre-course work assignments.
Timings: 9.45-10.00 Log in and system check
The course will be hosted on Zoom.com and once you have booked we will send the following files:
- Pre-course file with all log in details and pre-course assignments. Please complete this form and send back to us prior to the course to email@example.com. It includes course objectives and agenda that we will run through with you during the Introduction
- The handouts we will be using on the course.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar. You don’t have to print the manual but please download it as we will refer to it on the day
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us. This is in the Handouts email.
Please ensure you download the zoom.com app on your computer and check that it works prior to log in as it takes about 30 mins to set up the free account.Full Course Details