“In a successful negotiation, everybody wins”
Our Negotiation Training courses are designed to deliver vital negotiation skills, tips and techniques to delegates who need new and different methods to improve and enhance their overall results when negotiating with colleagues, staff members or clients. Our Negotiation skills workshops and seminars are based in London and are acknowledged for efficiently improving negotiation skills. Over the years we have received many excellent comments about the effective and hugely practical negotiation strategies and tactics that delegates have learned on our courses.
By developing negotiating skills delegates we will become more confident, assertive, motivated, achieve better working relationships and obtain more win-win deals. Our one day course will be challenging, thought provoking, motivational and above all fun. Candidates will use a variety of learning tools including workshops, games, real life scenarios, workshops and open learning. The workshop examines and evaluates the different styles of negotiation available and then uses practical role plays to help the delegates understand how to use the skills needed to become expert negotiators.
Introduction to Selling, Telesales, Negotiation skills and Presentation Skills are some of the sales related courses trained by Total Success Training throughout the UK.
Who will benefit from the course?
This course is designed to lead to practical skills to enable delegates to be both competent and confident in their negotiations.
Our courses allow delegates to benefit by increasing their negotiating skills. The types of delegate we have trained previously are:
- Directors and senior managers
- Sales and fundraising staff
- Local government employees
- Managers, department heads, team leaders and supervisors
- Technical and academic team members
- Customer service and credit control staff
Following the course delegates will be able to focus on the key aspects and rules of successful negotiation including arguments and counter arguments, fallback positions and creative solutions and alternatives to agreement. Skills taught include:
- how to plan and prepare a strategy for successful negotiations
- using effective negotiation skills and behaviours to gather information
- managing conflict and deadlock
- how to influence and persuade both colleagues and clients
This workshop also examines and evaluates the different styles of negotiation available and then use practical role plays to help the delegates understand the skills involved. Our trainers will help the delegates to critically examine the client/customer relationship and its effect on the negotiation process.
Negotiation Skills Course Agenda
Morning – 9.30-1.00
- Identifying objectives and all factors affecting negotiation
- Understanding the four phases of effective negotiations
- Understanding open and hidden agendas
- Approach, planning and preparation
- Effective openings
- Focusing on outcomes not positions
Afternoon – 2.00-5.30
- Planning workable concessions and alternatives
- Listening, questioning and assertion skills
- Creating a ‘win-win’ situation
- Bargaining skills
- Dealing with objections and underhand tactics
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London at the St Giles Hotel.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements