PowerPoint Presentation Skills – Live Remote Virtual Training – 1 day course
June 16 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
This CPD accredited training course will teach you the skills and techniques that will give you both the confidence and competence to enjoy making PowerPoint presentations. We will be giving action points which can help you to sharpen your presentation image; master the complexities of this exciting method of presenting information; allow you to appear both confident and competent and increase your credibility in the eyes of colleagues and clients.
How We Will Organise The Live Remote Course:
It couldn’t be easier as we take care of the whole process from start to finish.
The course will contain the same content as the face to face training but will start at 9.45 and finish at 3.30 (with 30 minutes for lunch)
- Book the course you require online
- We will send out the course materials including downloadable course manual, all of the course materials, a pre-course briefing form
- We will start log-ins 15 minutes prior to the course start to allow everyone to connect
- All delegates will complete the pre-prepared course activities that we will use during the course
- Our virtual courses are very interactive to keep delegate’s attention throughout
- All delegates will complete a Post-course action plan that can be reviewed their managers after the course.