Telephone Skills and Customer Care – Live Remote Virtual Training
05/04/23 at 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£295.00
If you or your staff have to deal with customers both face to face or over the telephone then effective Customer Care training is essential in enabling you to develop a Customer Caring or ‘Customers First’ attitude to delivering service effectively and consistently. Total Success run a one-day Telephone Skills and Customer Care course for those wishing to learn telephone etiquette and handling customers on the telephone.
- Projecting a professional image, building rapport, voice presentation skills.
- Customer service essentials
- Understanding the power of the phone and how to use it to influence
- Call planning and follow up
- Active listening techniques, hearing the whole picture.
- Questioning and summarising skills
- How to direct calls and not leave the customer hanging on
- Putting your customers at ease
- Time management on the telephone
- Handling complaints and angry customers
- Managing different customer behaviour
- Recovery strategies and how to turn a complaint into a happy customer
- The power of a good attitude
Live Remote Virtual Course
This course will be run virtually via Zoom.com.
The course will start at 9.45 for registration and pre-course work assignments.
Timings: 9.45-10.00 Log in and system check
The course will be hosted on Zoom.com and once you have booked we will send the following files:
- Pre-course file with all log in details and pre-course assignments. Please complete this form and send back to us prior to the course to email@example.com. It includes course objectives and agenda that we will run through with you during the Introduction
- The handouts we will be using on the course.
- A course manual that can be downloaded for reference during the seminar. You don’t have to print the manual but please download it as we will refer to it on the day
- A full set of the activities you’ll be doing on the course. These can be completed before the course, but this is not essential
- A link to zoom.com with all the information needed to access the programme via your computer
- A post-course action plan and course evaluation form. This will be completed as proof of attending. A copy should also be sent to us. This is in the Handouts email.
Please ensure you download the zoom.com app on your computer and check that it works prior to log in as it takes about 30 mins to set up the free account.Full Course Details