All our open courses can be trained as live, virtual, remote courses via Zoom and also Face to Face workshops in London. Please click on the link to view our course schedule and calendar.
Live remote courses via Zoom: £295 + VAT per person.
Face to Face workshops: £395 + VAT per person
Saturday workshops: £495+ VAT per person (please see our course calendar or call to check dates)
“Give me someone of average ability with a burning desire and I will give you a winner in return; every time” Andrew Carnegie
In today’s challenging times highly productive and motivated sales staff are key to business survival. More and more managers are tasked with improving sales performance and training staff how to sell more. If you want to get more customers buying your products and services your sales team must be able to use productive selling techniques; sales closing skills; be confident in answering objections; even down to dealing with difficult customers.
We, at Total Success Training Ltd are always being asked if our Sales Training Courses and Telemarketing Seminars teach techniques ‘that really work’ in the real world’. The answer to that question is ‘YES’ because our trainers not only train sales techniques but have actually sold over the telephone in previous jobs. They are able to use their experience to train our delegates to understand the tools and techniques that will enable them to sell confidently and with flair.
We have over 20 years of sales training expertise and use our experiences to show the best and most practical ways to boost sales results and how to sell effectively.
This is a valuable foundation course that is highly structured, interactive and focuses on bringing out the best of our delegates in a supportive environment. Most people possess the ability to sell and negotiate and our trainers use their 20 years of selling and training experience to increase the confidence and competence of potential sales ‘superstars’.
Introduction to Selling Course Agenda
- Introductions and objectives
- The psychology and principles of selling
- How to create positive first impressions
- Building trust and rapport with your customers
- Using questions to uncover customer needs
- Listening skills
- Understanding features and selling benefits
- Identifying buying signals
- Understanding and handling objections with ease
- Closing the sale
- Appointment making
- Final paperwork and action planning
Who will benefit from the course?
This course is designed to give new salespeople the confidence to appoint, present to and close potential customers. Delegate numbers are limited to no more than six to allow an environment where the maximum learning can be achieved. We use a combination of learning methods but place emphasis on role-play reinforcement of real life situations based on products and services relevant to the delegate’s organisation.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements
Introduction to Selling, Telesales, Negotiation skills and Presentation Skills are some of the sales related courses trained by Total Success Training throughout the UK. If you require further information on our training courses please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Success Training Packs
Why use a total success training pack
If you are looking to run your own training course but lack the materials and the time to develop a fully functional training seminar we produce a range of training materials and packs which will suit your requirements exactly. All of our packs and been written by our own training experts and we can guarantee that the training pack will satisfy your course requirements. Each pack will contain a full set of PowerPoint training slides, trainer’s notes, a course manual, and a full set of handouts and activities.
We have been running our courses since 1995 and have trained 1000’s of people via open courses and in-company seminars. We guarantee that the course you buy is the one we train. All courses are trainer and trainee friendly so you’ll be up and running quickly (depending on your training experience).
We know how difficult it is to choose amongst the many training materials available on line, that’s why we have 3 packages that will suit you needs. With our gold, silver and bronze packages you can choose the training format that’s right for you and your budget. Call us 0044 (0)208 269 1177 to discuss your requirements or email us email@example.com
Total Success book’s and publications
The Book. If you really don’t have the time to attend one of our fantastic training courses and seminars, don’t worry. You can still enhance your knowledge and skills by purchasing training information from our website. Our lead trainer, Warren Wint has written a book entitled ‘Successful Time Management’ which is packed with tips and techniques to help you manage your time more effectively and more efficiently. You can purchase the book by clicking on the link below and downloading it to your own computer.
Bite-sized Training Guides. We had also produced a range of bite-sized training guides on various subjects relating to all our training topics. These short guides are written to give enough information on the topics that interest you. We include topics such as managing e-mail, setting goals and prioritising, the art and skill of effective delegation, and managing busy workloads and deadlines. These are designed for you to work through your topics in approximately 30 to 40 min, and not only give you valuable information but also include exercises and activities to enable you to learn at your own pace and on the go. These are very competitively priced at 99p each because we want you to not only gain valuable information but also to keep coming back and purchasing more to enable you to become a fabulous manager of time. Click the links below and download our training guides as PDF documents so you will be able to start achieving your goals today!
- Sales Course / Introduction to Selling Newsletter – Objections and Handling Sales Resistance
- Sales Course / Introduction to Selling Newsletter – Great salespeople are great listeners
- Sales Course / Introduction to Selling Newsletter – Customer interactions
- Sales Course / Introduction to Selling Newsletter – Questioning techniques for better sales
- Sales Course / Introduction to Selling Newsletter – How to make great appointments
- Sales Course / Introduction to Selling Newsletter – Objection handling – How to answer price objections
- Sales Course / Introduction to Selling Newsletter – Questioning techniques for advanced sales professionals
- Sales Course / Introduction to Selling Newsletter – Understanding Body Language for Sales Professionals
- Sales Course / Introduction to Selling Newsletter – effective sales and negotiations skills and behaviours
- Sales Course / Introduction to Selling Newsletter – PLANNING THE CALL BACKS
- Training course manuals – for sale
- Dealing with Complaints – Customer Service Training
- Newsletter Sales/Telesales – Designing a Sales Contact Strategy That Gets Results
- Controlling the Call – Telephone Skills Training Newsletter
- Methods of Overcoming Resistance
- Handling Objections
- Tips and Techniques for Sales Presentations
- Successful Telesales
- Effective Negotiating Skills
- Negotiating with difficult people
- Telephone Selling Training Course – How to open the telephone call effectively
- Telephone sales training newsletter – Attitude – The key to successful selling