It is recognised that the best managers are the ones who can delegate. The modern manager, with ever increasing work loads and responsibilities must use the delegation of responsibility to encourage career growth amongst his/her staff.
Our programme enables delegates to understand the techniques and strategies that will allow them to use Delegation as a tool to achieve greater personal productivity; to hit organisational deadlines; increase motivation and decrease stress levels.
Delegation Skills Course Agenda
Morning – 9.30-1.00
- Why should you delegate?
- What defines effective delegations?
- What to delegate and what not to delegate
- ‘Delegation Ground Rules’
- How to carry out a delegation meeting effectively
- Using delegation to motivate your team
Afternoon – 2.00-5.30
- Effective communication planning and managing deadlines
- Using a Delegation Planner to plan effective delegations
- Utilising Microsoft Outlook to track and trace delegations
- Time management strategies
- Effective monitoring and follow up of delegated tasks
- Project management tips for delegation completion
Who will benefit from the course?
Our appraisal training seminars enable delegates to understand the processes which will make them more effective and increase their confidence and sense of achievement. Anyone who needs to master the principles and practices of an effective performance review; including senior/junior managers, supervisors, training/hr managers, directors, administrative and technical staff.
All delegates will receive a CPD Accredited Certificate upon completion
What will delegates learn?
The skills, if used consistently, will enable delegates to:
- increase work effectiveness and productivity
- manage deadlines more effectively
- enjoy a more balanced lifestyle
- feel more in control of their daily activities
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Each organisation has its own specific way of planning, organising, conducting and evaluating the performance appraisal process. Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget.
The training subjects and recommended timings are shown below. You are able to choose the training sessions and build your own course within an agreed course schedule.
The benefits to you are:
- The course fits your organisational needs exactly
- You are able to set courses which are more applicable to different departments and groups within your organisation
- You can plan the course to fit your budget
- You are more in control of the course content
Questions we Answer:
- What is delegation?
- What is delegation in business?
- How to delegate?
- How to delegate tasks?
- How to delegate well?
- How to delegate poorly?
- What is meant by effective delegation?
- How can I improve my delegation skills?
- What are the benefits of delegation?
- What is an example of delegation?
- What are the types of delegation?
- Why is it important to delegate?
- What are the 3 elements of delegations?
- What should you not delegate?
- What do managers need to do when delegating?
- What is the importance of delegation?
- What are delegation skills?
- How do you delegate responsibilities to others?
- What is the best way to delegate work?
- How do you delegate tasks to your team?
- What should you delegate?
- How do you delegate tasks to subordinates?
- How do you manage delegation?
- How do you overcome delegation problems?
- What are the principles of delegation?
- What are the steps in the delegation process?
- What are the elements of delegation?
- How do you become an effective delegator?
- What is meant by delegation?
- What is the difference between authority and responsibility?
- What do you mean by delegation of authority?
- What is the process of delegation of authority?
- Why delegation of authority is necessary?
- What is the purpose of delegation
- Why managers are delegating their authority?
- Why is delegation important in leadership?
- How do you teach delegation skills?
- Does it meet the criteria for delegating?
- What are your reasons for delegating to this person or team?
- Is the other person or team of people capable of doing the task?
Online courses from £15.00
Total Success Training Ltd have teamed up with the UK’s leading online training providers to bring you the very best in online training!
Total Success Training was established in 1995 and have achieved considerable success by working closely with our clients. We understand the needs and aspirations of our clients and provide practical solutions to satisfy their long-term objectives. Virtual College, also founded in 1995, is one of the leading providers of e-learning in the UK and have provided online courses to individuals and companies across the world, breaking down the boundaries of traditional learning to deliver cost reducing, time efficient training. Together we endeavor to bring you the very best in online training!
Click HERE for more online courses
Other courses run by Total Success are Assertiveness skills, Stress Management and Time Management. If you require further information on our training courses please call 020 8269 1177 (in the UK), (+44) 20 8691 1199 (world-wide) or contact Total Success at email@example.com . We will be delighted to discuss your needs and provide practical answers.