This course will also benefit those who have become Training Managers and wish to know the fundamentals of developing organisational training programmes focusing on implementing training policy and improving staff competency levels.
Delegates who have attended the course have reported an increase in their ability to train new and existing staff and have found it invaluable in developing their individual training skills and coaching skills. Our 90 page training manual also contains essential information plus training forms and templates that will hasten your quest to becoming a better trainer.
If your goal is to run a training session and project credibility in your delivery, whether new to training or experienced, you’ll find our Train the Trainer course an invaluable resource.
Training the Trainer CPD Accredited – 1 day course
Morning – 9.30-1.00
- Working with different learning styles
- How to write and structure a course
- Using flip charts, overheads, handouts and workbooks
- The importance of planning, and timing
- Delivery skills maximising body language and communication
Afternoon – 2.00-5.30
- How to keep the training interesting
- The importance of constructive feed back
- Group control and handling difficult trainees
- One to one training
- Presentation and communication skills
All delegates will receive a CPD Accredited Certificate upon completion
Who will benefit from the course
Anyone who needs to train staff members to perform competently and confidently. Past delegates include
- Directors and senior managers
- Sales and fundraising staff
- HR and personnel managers and administrators
- Local government employees
- Managers, department heads, team leaders and supervisors
“Yet another very useful and well presented training session.” Vincent White, Selection Services
“I thoroughly enjoyed the day and found it to be extremely useful and thought provoking. Thank you VERY MUCH.” Helen Casey, Energy Conservation and Solar Centre
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- the course is CPD Accredited and you will receive certificate
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements.
Total Success have been running successful Train the Trainer courses since 1995. This one-day course is essential if you have just been promoted to a training or coaching role or you wish to refresh your training skills. For further information on practical tools and techniques from our Train The Trainer course, please click on the links below:
- Fundamentals for becoming a trainer
- Running a training course
- Delivering a training session successfully
- How to write and structure training
- Factors for effective training skills
- What makes a good trainer?
- Effective training practice and procedure
- Body language and voice projection skills
- Classroom training versus one-to-one training
- Best Websites for Training Skills Resources
- Best Resources for Stress Management
- Best Resources for Presentation Skills
- Best Resources for Time Management
- Best Resources for Sales
- Best Websites for Coaching Skills Resources
- Best Websites for Assertiveness Skills Resources
- Online ECDL Courses
- Training course manuals – for sale
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter – Writing effective coaching notes
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter – Establishing Effective Coaching Aims and Objectives
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter – Setting SMART objectives for coaches
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter – 10 key ‘don’ts’ for effective coaching
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter – Pros and cons of on-the-job coaching
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter – Giving effective feedback
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter – When to coach
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter – How to conduct a coaching session
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter – What are the benefits of Coaching?
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter – Who do you choose to coach?
- Nine confidence boosters for trainers
- Tips on How to Make Them Listen
- Training the Trainer: Develop your Aims and Objectives
- Train the Trainer Podcast
- Question techniques in Group Training
- Delivering Effective Course Content
- Training stories and anecdotes
- Stages of Competence in Training
- Training the Trainer: Stages Of Competence
Total Success Training Train The Trainer Courses
- Training The Trainer 1 day course
- Training The Trainer 2 day course
Train the Trainer and Presentation skills are two of the courses trained by Total Success Training, a training consultancy specialising in communication training and management skills in London and throughout the UK. Click here if you need more information regarding presentation skills course information.