All our open courses can be trained as live, virtual, remote courses via Zoom and also Face to Face workshops in London. Please click on the link to view our course schedule and calendar.
Live remote courses via Zoom: £295 + VAT per person.
Face to Face workshops: £395 + VAT per person
Saturday workshops: £495+ VAT per person (please see our course calendar or call to check dates)
An account manager is the liaison between an agency and its clients. They oversee the company-client relationship, determining clients’ needs—what they’re looking to achieve short-term and long-term—and ensuring the agency delivers.
The primary responsibilities of account managers are to foster client relationships; work with sales and marketing teams to prepare presentations and sales pitches; design marketing strategies and media proposals; handle client communications and write client reports; and communicate client agendas to other staff members.
Monitoring budgets, spending and revenue, and explaining cost factors to clients are also part of the gig.
Some account managers are responsible for identifying new clients and potential business opportunities as well as upselling products and services.
Presentation goes along way. How you present your information, can boost the sentiment of positive reporting or hedge the negativity of only “okay” information. Graphs, graphics, and imagery can change the way your client views information and can help them to easily visualize figures and statistics.
Account Management Course Agenda
- Sales skills for non-sales people
- Organisation strategies for future sales
- Account planning for initial contacts and follow up calls
- Understanding ‘why’ customers buy
- How to make quality appointments
- Questioning techniques
- Active listening and summarising skills
- Selling benefits
- Recognising buying motives and identifying buying signals
- Closing skills
- Handling objections
- The Power of ‘Following Up’
- Customer Style Analysis
- Action planning
Who will benefit from the course?
This course is designed for sales staff to:
- Promote the organisation’s products and services to existing and new clients
- Generate extra income from these products and services
- Support the objectives and core values of the organisation
- Develop a consistency of approach when selling over the phone
- Project a professional and positive image with each call they make
For this reason, it is written with both the customer’s and the company’s needs in mind to maximise on potential sales and client loyalty.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Questions we Answer:
- What is account management?
- What is account management in sales?
- What is account management in marketing?
- What is key account management?
- What are success account management strategies?
- Habits of a highly effective account manager?
- How does account management work?
- How can I be successful in account management?
- How to improve your key account management skills?
- What is strategic account management?
- What are account management skills?
- Why key account management is important?
- How do you manage key accounts?
- How to succeed at Key Account Management?
- What makes a successful account manager?
- What should an account manager do?
- What skills should an account manager have?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of an account manager?
- What are key account manager skills and competencies?
- What are an account managers transferable skills?
- What are account management goals?
- Key account management training
- Account management plan
- Strategic account plan example
- Account planning tools
- Sales account planning template
- Basics of account management
- Account Management Framework
- Benefits of key account management
- The ‘Art’ of Key account Management
- Creating a strategic account management plan
- How to improve your account management?
- Key account management tools
- Key account management software
- Online customer account management
- Key account management templates
- Best Account management programmes
- Best Account management app
- Key account manager job description
- Knowledge required for accounts manager
- Key accounts manager salary
- Best practices for successful strategic account management
- Tips to be a successful account manager
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements