All our open courses can be trained as live, virtual and remote courses and workshops. Please click on the link to view our course schedule and calendar.
Course Price is £295 + VAT per person.
Why is Time Management Training so important for our modern lives?
With ever-increasing workloads and deadlines, the ability to manage our time has never been more important. Time management is a crucial factor in work and our time management courses are created to ensure that delegates can make their time keeping as efficient and effective as possible. We do this by supplying a time management training course that is full of tools and tips for improving time management, time planning, delegation, organisation and management strategies, managing meetings, managing e-mails as well as handling and using time effectively. Our time management course will cover subjects such as goal setting, improving organisation skills and managing time successfully. Our seminars are packed with useful tips and techniques that allow you to become a better time manager instantly.
Time management has been in existence for more than 100 years. Unfortunately the term “Time management” creates a false impression of what a person is able to do. Time can’t be managed, time is uncontrollable; we can only manage ourselves and our use of time.
Time management is actually self management. It’s interesting that the skills we need to manage others are the same skills we need to manage ourselves: the ability to plan, delegate, organise, direct and control. Time management training courses and workshops will help delegates increase work effectiveness and productivity, achieve greater control of their daily activities and overcome work stressors.
Time Management Course Agenda
Morning – 9.30-1.00
- Daily Planning
- Planning your essential priorities
- Decision making
- Desk management
- Developing a personal sense of time
Afternoon – 2.00-5.30
- Identifying long term goals
- Making middle and long term plans
- Managing paperwork
- Organising your office and your workstation
- Managing meetings
Who will benefit from the course
Our training seminars enable candidates to understand the processes which will make them more effective whilst minimising the “Thieves of Time” which plague our personal productivity and sense of achievement. The course will enable delegates to:
- Manage priorities and schedule tasks
- Increase work effectiveness and productivity
- Enjoy a more balanced lifestyle
- Feel more in control of their daily activities
- Reduce the stress which results from a lack of effective time planning
- Manage themselves to get things done on time and manage deadlines
- Co-ordinate effective meetings
- Manage their reactive behaviours with colleagues, interruptions and e-mails to gain sufficient time complete their most important tasks
- Effectively plan for short, medium and long term objectives
- Allocate time to each task in its order of priority
Anyone who needs to master the principles and practices of effective time management. From senior managers/directors to administrative and technical staff, in fact anyone who needs to find solutions to the following challenges:
- I don’t always feel in control
- I need to increase my productivity
- I have to juggle a multitude of tasks
- I’m always being interrupted
- I’d love to have more time for the things I enjoy but never get the time
Delegates will learn skills which will improve planning, assertiveness, setting priorities, decision making, desk and paper management, and communication skills. They will have the skills to manage their priorities; manage themselves to get things done on time; be assertive with colleagues and managers and learn how to say ‘no’; gain sufficient time to complete their most important tasks; effective daily planning; prioritise and schedule tasks; learn to allocate time to each task in its order of priority; deal with interruptions and make effective decisions which affect your time positively.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Time Management In-Company Courses
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements. If you click on the links below you will see some typical one-day time management course agendas that cover a wide range of subjects from prioritising, delegating, assertiveness, managing interruptions, managing e-mail, using Outlook calendar, tasks etc. In fact we pride ourselves on being able to develop courses that suit all our clients needs and requirements.
Time management, Time management working with Microsoft Outlook, Project management for non-project managers, Assertiveness, Management Skills and Stress Management are some of the courses trained by Total Success in London and throughout the UK. We have over 18 years experience training people on strategies to improve productivity and enhance self development.
Questions we answer
- How to plan your essential priorities
- How to managing other people’s promises and deliverables to you and ensure they are met
- How to keep on top of your important objectives
- How allocate time to each task in its order of priority and ensure they are completed
- How to delegate and the ‘delegation golden rules’
- Folder management and how to keep on top of your emails
- How to use rules to manage email volume
- How to get rid of unwanted volumes of emails quickly and effectively
- How to manage and follow up of other people’s promises and deliverables
- How to use outlook as an essential tool to record communications for projects meetings and one to one reviews
- How to master time management strategies for work
- Time management strategies for managers
- Time management strategies for the efficient workplace
- Time management training materials
- Time management workbook
- Time management techniques that work
- Time management online course free download
- Time management workshop
- Time management activities
- Time management webinars
- Introduction to time management
- Outlook time management training
- Using outlook for time management
- Training course manuals – for sale
- Time Management with Outlook – Tasks
- Time Management with Outlook – Our Stuff!
- Time Management with Outlook – Checklists
- Time Management with Outlook – Using the calendar to prioritise
- What Challenges Our Time
- 14 apps that will save you both time and money
- Productive Emails – 10 Top Tips
- Time Management Training Newsletter – Estimating time accurately
- Time and Stress Management
- Time Management course and newsletter info – Time Management and Technology
- Managing e-mail
- Time Management Training Courses, Training Newsletter – Managing Meetings
- Time Management Training Information and Links
- Time Mangagement Course – Our top tips for managing your time
- Time management Training Courses: Working from home
- Time Management Training Courses – Managing e-mail
- Time Management Training Courses – Time management tips
- Time Management Training – Time planning – Manage Yourself, Not your time!
Time Management book’s and publications
The Book. If you really don’t have the time to attend one of our fantastic time management training courses and seminars, don’t worry. You can still enhance your knowledge and skills by purchasing time management training information from our website. Our lead trainer, Warren Wint has written a book entitled ‘Successful Time Management’ which is packed with tips and techniques to help you manage your time more effectively and more efficiently. You can purchase the book by clicking on the link below and downloading it to your own computer
Bite-sized Training Guides. We had also produced a range of bite-sized training guides on various subjects relating to time management. These short guides are written to give enough information on the topics that interest you. We include topics such as managing e-mail, setting goals and prioritising, the art and skill of effective delegation, and managing busy workloads and deadlines. These are designed for you to work through your topics in approximately 30 to 40 min, and not only give you valuable information but also include exercises and activities to enable you to learn at your own pace and on the go. These are very competitively priced at 99p each because we want you to not only gain valuable information but also to keep coming back and purchasing more to enable you to become a fabulous manager of time. Click the links below and download our training guides as PDF documents so you will be able to start achieving your goals today!
We produce a range of podcasts and audio downloads that you can download to hear how we conduct our training courses. These are available in live audio if you click on the links below and it’s almost like being on one of our courses. They allow you to hear how we carry out some of the topics in our time management training courses. If you like them and want to hear more please go to our Podcast pages on the website
Time Management Training Packs
Why use a total success training pack
If you are looking to run your own training course but lack the materials and the time to develop a fully functional training seminar we produce a range of training materials and packs which will suit your requirements exactly. All of our packs and been written by our own time management experts and we can guarantee that the training pack will satisfy your course requirements. Each pack will contain a full set of PowerPoint training slides, trainer’s notes, a course manual, and a full set of handouts and activities.
We have been running our courses since 1995 and have trained 1000’s of people via open courses and in-company seminars. We guarantee that the course you buy is the one we train. All courses are trainer and trainee friendly so you’ll be up and running quickly (depending on your training experience).
We know how difficult it is to choose amongst the many training materials available on line, that’s why we have 3 packages that will suit you needs. With our gold, silver and bronze packages you can choose the training format that’s right for you and your budget. Call us 0044 (0)208 269 1177 to discuss your requirements or email us firstname.lastname@example.org