All our open courses can be trained as live, virtual and remote courses and workshops. Please click on the link to view our course schedule and calendar.
Course Price is £295 + VAT per person.
In today’s challenging times highly productive and motivated sales staff are key to business survival. More and more managers are tasked with improving sales performance and training staff how to sell more. If you want to get more customers buying your products and services your sales team must be able to use productive selling techniques; sales closing skills; be confident in answering objections; even down to dealing with difficult customers.
Selling on the telephone is very different from face-to-face sales and a telesales team require a specific set of skills and techniques if they are to be successful. It is not enough just to give them a contact list and tell them to ‘get on with it’. Successful results in telephone sales is a by product of successful telesales training.
We, at Total Success Training Ltd are always being asked if our Telephone Sales Training Courses and Telemarketing Seminars teach techniques ‘that really work’ in the real world’. The answer to that question is ‘YES’ because our trainers not only train sales techniques but have actually sold over the telephone in previous jobs. They are able to use their experience to train our delegates to understand the tools and techniques that will enable them to sell confidently and with flair.
We have over 20 years of sales training expertise and use our experiences to show the best and most practical ways to boost telephone selling results and how to sell effectively.
|If you are looking for a Telephone Sales Training Course that is both practical and productive please contact us|
More and more companies are increasing their use of the telephone as the quickest and most convenient way of establishing customer contacts. Call centres and mail order are the fastest growing operational departments for UK organisations and these organisations recognise that telesales and telemarketing are a key part of their sales strategy. It is essential that telesales staff represent their organisation in a professional and friendly way, using clear and effective communication to ensure that customer value is maximised and potential business is not lost. If your staff are not trained properly on telephone sales, how much business are they losing your company?
This course will ensure your staff always project the correct image to your potential customers to make sure your company stands out from the crowd. It has been developed for telemarketers who make a significant number of prospecting calls and telesales professionals who have to handle a large number of incoming sales calls. It is written with both the customer and the organisation in mind to maximise on potential sales.
Telesales, Introduction to Selling, Negotiation skills and Presentation Skills are some of the sales related courses trained by Total Success Training throughout the UK. If you require further information on our training courses you can contact us, where we will be happy to assist with your queries.
Who will benefit from the course?
This course is designed to give both new and experienced telesales professionals the confidence to approach, appoint, present to and close potential customers. Delegate numbers are limited to no more than eight to allow an environment where the maximum learning can be achieved. We use a combination of learning methods but place emphasis on role-play reinforcement of real life situations based on products and services relevant to the delegate’s organisation.
Telesales and Telemarketing Course Agenda
- Why customers buy. Customer transition and the psychology of buying; how to match sales with customer needs and wants; creating powerful ‘attention-getters’ designed specifically to improve the positioning of your products and organisation with the customer.
- Opening the call. How to create impact and capture the customer’s interest in the first few vital seconds of the call. Developing high impact statements and questions that keep you in control and make the customer want to listen to you.
- Questioning techniques and need finding. Using open and closed questions to uncover real customer needs. Using questions to discover problems and create value in solutions provided by your product. Active listening techniques; hearing the whole picture. Paraphrasing and summarising needs as a transition to selling the benefits of your product.
- Benefit selling. Adding value to your product; how to present both known and unknown benefits.
- Closing skills. Closing with confidence and recognising when to close the client
- Handling objections. Understanding the types of objection; dealing with objections effectively; overcoming the gate-keeper; keeping control during a call.
- Appointment making. How to capture the clients attention, build rapport and make quality appointments.
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements