Our letter and report writing course is tailored to the needs of delegates who already retain business writing skills and those who would like to gain further knowledge on:
- how to write a good report
- how to write effective letters
- how to write professionally
- how to write confidently
- how to write a standard letter
- how to write a formal report
- how to write a complaint letter
Our letter writing course will allow delegates to gain useful letter writing tools, tips and techniques and also includes constructive letter and report templates. Delegates who have trained with us have effectively applied the skills gained from this course to their everyday workplace correspondence. This productive course will also demonstrate the particulars of writing effective emails, whilst improving punctuation and grammar.
All organisations need to convey a professional image in every way to stay ahead of the competition. It is paramount that all pieces of written documentation are faultless. As your professional reputation can be enhanced or ruined by your correspondence, it is essential that the style, content and message is concise, correct and appropriate.
Reports must contain vital information that recommends action or allows the reader to make necessary decisions based on the information provided. When your report reaches a busy manager’s desk, your are competing with many other pieces of documentation and responsibilities that tie up the manager’s time and attention. Reports, therefore, need to be inviting and persuasive to allow your reader to read the report through to the end.
Who will benefit from the course?
What are the best ways to produce effective letters and reports? This course is designed to lead to practical skills to enable delegates to be both competent and confident in their written communication. Our courses allow all staff to benefit from enhanced writing skills. The types of delegate we have trained previously are:
- Directors and senior managers
- Sales and fundraising staff
- Local government employees
- Managers, department heads, team leaders and supervisors
- Technical and academic team members
- Customer service staff
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – Checklist for dealing with letters of complaints
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – How to deal with letters of complaints
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – How to plan writing a letter
- Letter and Report writing Skills – Checklist for writing letters
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – Is your letter ready to be sent?
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – How to present a letter
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – How to make a letter interesting to read
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – Top Tips for writing Effective Emails
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – What is the sequence of a report
- Letter and Report Writing Skills – Practical Guide to Punctuation
- Training Course Management Checklists
Questions we Answer
- Why is letter writing a lost art?
- Why teach letter writing
- Why is letter writing good?
- Why letter writing is important
- Why letter writing is becoming unpopular
- Why letter writing is a lost art
- Why is writing a letter effective
- Why is academic writing different from a letter?
- Why am I writing this letter?
- How to write letter writing
- How to learn official letter writing
- How to teach letter writing
- How to letter writing in English
- How to start letter writing
- How to leave letter writing
- How to learn letter writing in English
- How to formal letter writing
- How to write business letters
- How to write business letters in English examples
- How to write business letters format
- How to write business letters and emails
- How to write business reports
- How to write business reports and proposals
- How to write business report introduction
- How to write business report conclusion
- How to write business report executive summary
- How to write better business reports
- What are business letters
- What is business letter writing?
- What business letter salutation
- What is the correct business letterhead?
- What is business letter definition?
- What is business letter format example?
- What is business letter in communication?
- What is business letter with example?
- Difference between letter writing and email writing
- Difference between letter writing and essay writing
- Difference between letter writing and report writing
- How to write emails
- How to write emails at work
- How to write emails quickly
- How to write emails faster
- How to write emails that get a response