All our open courses can be trained as live, virtual and remote courses and workshops. Please click on the link to view our course schedule and calendar.
Course Price is £295 + VAT per person.
“A masterful coach is someone who is a vision builder and value shaper, not just a technician who helps people reach their goals. A masterful coach is someone who engages and enters into the learning system of a person, business or social institution with the intent of improving it so as to impact people’s ability to perform.”
Robert Hargrove ‘The Four Compass Points of Masterful Coaching
The modern manager knows that coaching is a key element of team development. No longer is management about telling people what to do; effective leaders understand how coaching and development is vital to business success.
Our ‘Coaching for Managers’ one-day training course will show delegates tried and tested methods about 1-2-1 training; executive coaching and how to develop people in order to improve productivity and motivation. We explain through discussion, role-play and case study how to coach staff to achieve the impossible in terms of team development and business performance.
It will also show them how to plan, prepare and implement a coaching programme for induction courses and how to evaluate its success. It also looks at the relationship between coaching, mentoring and training.
Becoming an effective coach is not just a set skills, but a belief that staff development is an integral part of building confidence, trust and motivation in the workplace.
The modern manager needs to know how to develop people. This course shows how to plan, prepare and implement coaching and how to evaluate its success. It also looks at the relationship between coaching, mentoring and training.
Coaching For Managers Open Courses
Since 1995 we have run open courses throughout the year. Our courses are informative, challenging, thought-provoking and fun.
Who will benefit from the course?
Our coaching training seminars enable delegates to understand the processes which will make them more effective and increase their confidence and sense of achievement. This will benefit anyone who needs to master the principles and practices of an effective coach; including senior/junior managers, supervisors, training/hr managers, directors, administrative and technical staff.
This course had been designed to enable you to understand the basic fundamentals of strategy and motivation in team building. You will benefit by learning tips and techniques which will increase your competence and confidence when managing, influencing and leading teams.
Total Success recognise the need for training that gives real business benefits for both delegates and their organisations. We are able to offer solutions, not only to individual trainees but also to training professionals who need to show value for money for their training.
Coaching for Managers Course Agenda
Morning – 9.30-1.00
- An introduction to coaching
- Relationship of coaching, training and managing
- Coaching overview of coaching
- Spotting coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Questionnaire-Coaching style analysis
- Coaching overview
- Recognise the need/challenge
- Assess the opportunities
Afternoon – 2.00-5.30
- Empowerment and influence
- Identifying fall-back factors
- Review and evaluate
- Planning the next step
- One to one training
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Role-play and critique
- Coaching evaluation
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Online courses from £15.00
Total Success Training Ltd have teamed up with the UK’s leading online training providers to bring you the very best in online training!
Total Success Training was established in 1995 and have achieved considerable success by working closely with our clients. We understand the needs and aspirations of our clients and provide practical solutions to satisfy their long-term objectives. Virtual College, also founded in 1995, is one of the leading providers of e-learning in the UK and have provided online courses to individuals and companies across the world, breaking down the boundaries of traditional learning to deliver cost reducing, time efficient training. Together we endeavor to bring you the very best in online training!
Click on the links below for further information.
Click HERE for more online courses
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London at the St Giles Hotel.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Questions we Answer:
- What is coaching?
- What is coaching in leadership?
- What is a coaching management style?
- How can coaching be made effective?
- How coaching works?
- How coaching can help?
- How coaching improves performance?
- How coaching helps employees?
- How coaching changed my life?
- How coaching is different from mentoring?
- How coaching is important in good leadership?
- How coaching is used?
- How coaching is different from counselling?
- How is coaching different from training?
- How is coaching and mentoring used by an organisation?
- How can coaching help me?
- How can coaching support individuals in the workplace?
- How coaching can improve performance?
- How does coaching benefit an organisation?
- How can coaching be effective?
- How can coaching help leadership and development?
- When does coaching not work?
- When does executive coaching work?
- When do to coaching?
- Why does coaching work?
- Why do a coaching course?
- How does coaching differ from other development methods?
- How does coaching show leadership?
- What does coaching involve?
- What does coaching mean in the workplace?
- Questions about coaching
- Is It possible coaching yourself?
- What challenges do coaches face?
- What coaching resources should I use?
- What is the GROW coaching model?
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements