Managing projects is not easy, but it is a crucial task in the workplace. Our Project Management training course will present delegates with useful strategies that will assist them with:
- organising projects
- improving project management skills
- managing projects effectively
- project planning
- becoming a great project manager
With ever-increasing workloads and deadlines, the ability to manage our time has never been more important. Project management is a crucial factor in work and our project management courses are created to ensure that delegates can make their work based projects as efficient and effective as possible. We do this by supplying a project management training course that is full of tools and tips for improving project planning, time planning, delegation, organisation and management strategies, managing meetings, as well as handling and using time effectively. Our project management course will cover subjects such as goal setting, improving organisation skills and managing time successfully. Our seminars are packed with useful tips and techniques that allow you to become a better project manager instantly.
The course is designed to help delegates organise their workload while planning a project. This is done with the aid of Gantt charts and project management templates, tools and techniques. This course is also a great option if you seek project management for junior staff in the workplace as it will informatively aid staff in planning successful projects.
There are many benefits of being a project manager such as; better task management; increased self esteem; the ability to negotiate more effectively and reduce the stress which results from a lack of effective planning.
Who will benefit from the course?
Anyone who needs to master the principles and practices of effective project management. From senior managers/directors to administrative and technical staff, in fact anyone who needs to find solutions to the following challenges:
- I don’t always feel in control of my projects
- I need to manage others in a clear and productive way
- I need to increase my own productivity and task completion
- I have to juggle a multitude of tasks continuously
- I’d love to have more time to enjoy managing projects
The Benefits of our project planning for non-project managers’ course
The skills, if used consistently, will enable delegates to:
- increase work effectiveness and productivity
- manage deadlines more effectively
- communicate more effectively with project stakeholders
- feel more in control of their projects
Delegates will learn skills which will improve planning, establishing project priorities, decision making, people management skills and communication skills. They will have the skills to manage their priorities; manage themselves to get things done on time; co-ordinate meetings, be assertive with colleagues and learn how to say ‘no’; gain sufficient time to complete their most important tasks; prioritise and schedule tasks; learn to allocate time to each task in its order of priority; enhance team productivity and performance.
The Training Course Covers
- Defining the project and developing a project strategy
- Monitoring and control
- Understanding and using project planning tools
- Effective leadership
- Delegation and motivation
- Post implementation review
- Effective and professional ‘Tips and Tricks’ of the trade
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London at the St Giles Hotel.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements