Free Assertiveness Skills Webinars
Webinars are short sharp interactive sessions to which you can log on from anywhere, using any computer with internet access.
Ranging from topics about planning your perfect year to delivering perfect appraisals, our webinars offer ideas to make everyday life in an office or in general.
Attend a “virtual class” from anywhere as long as you have access to the Internet and a phone.
- Listen to webinar facilitators via conference call while you view presentations on your computer screen
- Interact with webinar facilitators and other participants
- Submit questions anytime during the webinar
- Participate in live polls
- Chat with fellow participants with instant messaging
Sign up for an exclusive invite to our monthly webinar seriesWebinar Sign Up
Secrets of Confidence at Work
If your colleagues were asked to give one word to describe you, what word would they choose?
’Confident’, ‘nice’, ‘friendly’, ‘approachable’, ‘aloof’, ‘inconsistent’, ‘demanding’ etc. I think you know where this is going, but what if you don’t know what they think? Well, this webinar is everything you need to be able to define yourself in the eyes of not only your colleagues but also your boss, your clients, even the guy in IT whose name you don’t know but treats you as if you don’t matter.
It’s called Assertiveness – how to look and sound confident at work. In 30 minutes we will cover the essential elements of how to project a confident image to your colleagues in order to be taken seriously and gain their respect.
The seminar leader is Warren Wint, who for the last 23 years has trained thousands of people how to increase their confidence and effectiveness at work. Make your first assertive decision today and click the button to join this webinar. What have you got to lose except your weaknesses.Watch Webinar – Secrets of Confidence at Work
- Training course manuals – for sale
- Coaching for Managers training course newsletter – Giving effective feedback
- Leadership Training Newsletter – Making the best of your job
- How to set goals and achieve them using tactics
- Assertiveness Skills training courses Assertiveness Skills Rules of Assertiveness
- Handling Very Difficult Customers – Training course and newsletter information
- Assertiveness Skills training courses: Assertion Self Analaysis
- Assertiveness Skills and Managing Conflict: Simple Assertiveness Techniques
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Time Management Training Courses, Training Newsletter – Managing Meetings
- Assertiveness Skills training courses: Assertion self-analysis test2
- Assertiveness Training Course: Simple Assertiveness Techniques
- Assertiveness Training Course: Assertiveness Links
- Assertiveness Training Course: Our top tips to becoming assertive