We provide training courses for managing stress, handling stress, reducing stress, in fact all work related stress issues. Over the years we have trained thousands of people to enable them to recognise stress symptoms and causes and have given them stress management tips and techniques to enable them to identify the signs of stress and to beat and avoid it. Our courses have a proven track record in stress reduction and managing stress at work.
We live in a period of enormous change. Whilst many of us see this as a time of confusion, anxiety and loss of control, others are thriving on the excitement, opportunity and challenge. The challenge we must all meet is a forecast doubling in pace of change over the next five years. Total Success recognise the need for training that gives real business benefits for both delegates and their organisations.
SOME OF TODAY’S FACTS THAT AFFECT OUR LEVELS OF STRESS
- Average working times over the last decade have increased by 20%
- Leisure time has decreased by 32%
- 43% of people find it difficult to delegate
- Now 75% work more than 40 hours each week
- 81% of managers suffer stress at least once per week
- Managers on average spends 3 hours each day on interruptions, up to 3 hours each week looking for things on their desk and 11 hours a week in meetings
- Today 600% more information has to be managed than 20 years ago
Total Success’ open and in-house courses are able to offer solutions to these and other problems affecting morale and effectiveness. Stress Management, Assertiveness skills, Dealing With Difficult People, and Time Management are some of the courses trained by Total Success Training in London and throughout the UK. We have over 18 years experience training people on strategies to improve productivity and enhance self development.
Who will benefit from the course?
Our stress management training seminars enable delegates to understand the processes which will make them more effective and increase their confidence and sense of achievement. This course benefits anyone who needs to learn the fundamentals of dealing with the ‘stressor’ that affect our wellbeing and confidence. Senior/junior managers, directors, administrators, customer service professionals and technical staff have found the following benefits from attending our course:
- reduced stress levels
- felt more in control of their daily activities
- increased confidence handling difficult behaviour in others
- able to manage colleagues and friends effectively
- enjoyed a more balanced lifestyle
- increased work effectiveness and productivity
- increased productivity through more effective communication
Total Success’ open and in-house courses are able to offer solutions to these and other problems affecting morale and effectiveness.
Our one day stress management course allows delegates to analyse their own responses to pressure and produce practical strategies to face daily challenges and become more effective.
Our clients say it best: “Surprisingly detailed and informative sessions. Trainers had excellent approach which made it very informative and very inspiring.” – V. Hughes, St Giles Hotel – Stress Management
Stress Management Course Agenda
Morning – 9.30-1.00
- What is pressure and what is stress?
- The 3 stages of pressure
- Recognising your own stressors
- Personality types and reactions to stress
- How your beliefs and perceptions cause stress
- Managing yourself
- Does your job cause stress?
- What else causes stress?
- Developing a stress strategy
Afternoon – 2.00-5.30
- Developing strategies for stress management
- Self Management
- Managing change
- Relaxation techniques
- Assertiveness skills
- Planning your next step
- Course action planning
Our training is carried out in a risk free environment which encourages delegates to practice the skills needed for successful appraisals. We use a number of training methods including role-play, video, audio, workshops and group exercises to enhance the learning process.
Why choose Total Success for your training?
- our lead trainers have over 18 years experience in training
- a maximum of 8 delegates means more time spent on individual needs
- we guarantee to run the course and will never cancel at the last moment
- free subscription to our monthly training newsletter
All open courses are trained in Central London at the St Giles Hotel.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive training workbook that doubles as an open course manual. Courses run from 9.30-5.30 with lunch and refreshments provided.
Total Success have developed a series of in-house training modules. These are designed so that an organisation can pick the training which is more applicable to its own needs and budget. Please call us to discuss your specific requirements.
- Training course manuals – for sale
- What Challenges Our Time
- Your Response to Stress
- Personality and stress
- Managing Pressure
- Time and Stress Management
- Stress and the Credit Crunch
- Relaxation using simple and personal mantras
- Relaxation techniques for Managing Stress
- Managing Stress
- Recognising and Combating Stress
- Stress Quiz
- Stress Management and Control
- Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Organisational Stress Management
- Managing Stress